Management. Executives. Key Positions.
Our headhunters and HR consultants not only support companies in recruiting suitable candidates for a position, but also conduct selection interviews with the identified candidates if required. Our qualified organizational psychologists can draw on academic knowledge and many years of experience as HR consultants. We are therefore able to assess the suitability of an applicant for your vacancy according to the requirements of the position, the team, the company, and the industry. In addition to professional competence, we also focus on management and social skills and make sure that the candidate fits in with your company, the industry and your customers and business partners.
We support companies in conducting selection interviews for external and internal applicants for management and executive positions, in succession planning, but also in (re)filling key positions. We always follow the same basic procedure:
- Preparation in terms of content and logistics
- If necessary, briefing of our team and your HR department
- Conducting the selection interviews
- Compilation of the results and subsequent individual evaluation of the candidates
- Joint evidence-based personnel decision
- Feedback to candidates and rejection management
- Contract & salary negotiations
- If necessary, further requirement planning
As our organizational psychologists work closely together with experienced business economists, we are able to adapt each selection interview individually to the position and the associated requirements and challenges.